The XFit FlexSkirt Lite is the ultimate skirt for the ultimate workout, & now with even lighter fabric! Designed with comfort & modesty in mind, it's ready for the next level. We love the way it fits, the way it looks, & the way it feels. The best skirt for intense goal smashing.
Regular 22" length | Tall 25" length
Stretchy, lightweight, breathable fabric
Shrinking & wrinkle resistant
Easy-Care - Wash & dry like normal
Fashionable two-toned leggings
Interested in a discount?
Your group is able to grab a discount starting with 20 skirts. Get 20% off your entire order plusfreeshipping and an extra gift for the group leader! Just reach out to Melissa at email@example.com.
Please note: If any of the items in your cart are on backorder, your entire order will ship together in one package when the backordered item(s) arrive to our office.
Below is the size chart for the Classic and Impression SportSkirts.
Below is the size chart for XFit FlexSkirts
What exactly can I do in a SportSkirt?
The better question is: What can’t you do in a SportSkirt? Seriously. A SportSkirt empowers you to do just about anything and everything: run, swim, walk, cruise, yoga, hot yoga (we’re told it’scompletely different than yoga), beach, skydive, rock climb, ride (bike, motorcycle, horse), and lounge.
Is the Pope Catholic? Honey, we live for bulk orders. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we can get the hook up for your youth group, school team or very, very large family. We’re even able to add your school’s logo to the SportSkirts – making them perfect your athletic team!
(MOQ is just 20 pieces – hardly nothing for even the smallest of groups!)
How long are these SportSkirts?
You can find the size chart on the product page. We did our absolute very best to find the most ideal length our SportSkirts. Here’s the important stuff though:
Ladies Regular skirts are 24″ long.
Ladies Tall skirts are 27″ long.
Our team is filled with hardcore online shoppers, just like you. (Seriously, how did we all survive before our Amazon Prime days? That being said, we know what you're looking for in a return process because we know what we're looking for. Our goal was to make returning and exchanging stuff as easy breezy as possible.
During the process, in each step, you'll receive an email telling you what the next step is and when you can expect to hear from us - that way, there's no guessing on your end.
So what can be returned? You can return any you've purchased from MODSW.com. Snowskirts, water bottles, seat cushions, etc.
What cannot be returned? We are not able to received items that were given complimentary: items won in a giveaway or items complimentary given in a package from MOD. We are also not able to receive items that were purchased from our distributors. If you purchased MOD from outside of MODSW.com, you will need to return that item to that store.
How does the item need to be returned?
Great, great question.
The item must be returned within 7 days of receiving the item.
The item must obviously be unused an in original condition (no smells, stains, or signs of wear).
The item must have all original tags attached to the item.
Enter your order number and email address you used to order the item. Your order number can be found in Order Confirmation email we sent to you at time of purchase.
Follow the prompts.
Who pays for shipping for returns?
When exchanging an item, customers now get their returned goods shipped back for free. Yes, MOD is footing that shipping bill for you, dear. Choose Store Credit as returns option in the prompt.
Choose Store Credit: You will receive the full refunded amount on a gift card. Also, MOD will purchase your shipping label for you and email it to you. The shipping label will be made immediately available to you. The store gift card will be emailed to you once the item has been received and inspected by our team.
When will I get my gift card so that I can purchase my new item? We know you're antsy to purchase your new items so we inspect returns within 48 hours of receiving them. Upon inspection, a the Gift Card is immediately emailed to you. You can then head to our store and purchase your new items with your gift card.
What's the exchange process in a nutshell? Let's use Molly as an example.
Molly purchased a medium SportSkirt on June 1 and received it on June 5. She realizes she needs a small, so she heads over to the returns page at MODSW.com.
1. She fill outs the Order number and her email address.
2. Since she's wanting to grab a different skirt, she requests that the refunded money be put on a store gift card.
3. On June 7, within 48 hours, Molly receives an email from the MOD team that her request to return the item has been approved and a shipping label is emailed to her. Since Molly requested that the credit go on a Store Gift Card, the shipping label is free to her.
4. The same day, Molly downloads and prints the shipping label. She then takes her unworn with tags still attached item and puts it in her package she received from MOD --- affixing the shipping label to the top. She drops it off at her local PO or arranges for them to pick it up at her house.
5. On June 10, Molly receives an email saying that the item has been received by the MOD team. The let her know that they'll be inspecting the item and emailing her the Gift Card within 2 days.
6. On June 12, Molly receives an email from MOD praising her for successfully going through the returns process and giving her the much-anticipated store Gift Card.
7. Same day, Molly orders more workout gear and then weeps with joy. The end.