Today I am going to share some of my favorite Spring Cleaning ideas with you. I hope this will inspire you and encourage some good Spring Cleaning!
1) The O-Cedar Mop: Kit includes a deep-cleaning microfiber mop head that removes bacteria and absorbs tough dirt and grime. Foot pedal for hands-free wringing. This mop has changed how I clean my home, mainly making it super easy to get it done! I purchased mine off of Costco and got four mop heads.
2) The Scrub Daddy: I love using this mop to clean my kitchen. Hot water makes the scrub soft and cold water hard. I use it for my glass top stove and cabinets, and it keeps my kitchen spotless.
3) Bissell Spot Cleaner: I have wanted one of these for a while, and I purchased it last month and loved it. We had coffee spills on our couch, and this took it right out. We also used it in our camper, and it made it smell wonderful inside.
4) Cleaning up your inbox and mailbox. I receive so much junk mail in my inbox and my physical mailbox. Every so often, I like to go through unsubscribe, block, and delete messages. Then I also go through what is getting mailed to me and reduce physical mail.
5) Paper. I always seem to have a million notes laying around. So I try and go through every purse, backpack, drawer and eliminate all those little pieces of paper just hanging around.
6) Fridge, check those expiration dates! Clean out every shelf, get rid of stuff you know you won't use. This also helps me reduce waste because I can see what products we simply are not using.
7) Face, body, and hair products. They seme to multiple in the middle of the night. Whenever we entered 2021, one of my goals was to reduce the amount of money I was spending on hair, face, and body products. So this looked like transitioning to a Costco shampoo and conditioner that my husband and I could both use. I found a face lotion we could both use, and now I have found a more budget-friendly face SPF. I want products that are sustainable for my budget and lifestyle. I have reduced my cost in these areas by about $150.
Ultimately, if a product or item isn't working for you, GET RIDE of it. There is no reason to hold on to something out of guilt. These are just a couple of my spring cleaning ideas! Enjoy.