Today we have a list of 12 of our FAVORITE Small Businesses!
Each member of the MOD team submitted one local and one web-based small business that they love. We hope you enjoy our small business gift guide and hopefully find something for someone on your Christmas list.
1) Graham’s Chocolate in Geneva, IL, They have a wonderful outdoor area with tons of seating. Their chocolate and ice cream are both handmade in-house. My house guests can always count on a brown box sitting on their nightstand, usually filled with my favorite - a dark chocolate peanut butter cup.
3) MaryRuth's Organics - "We believe that making the best supplements for your health means creating products with non-GMO, plant-based, vegan ingredients, with the fewest number of allergens as possible."
4) Dear Young Married Couple, this husband and wife duo who strive to help couples make their marriages even stronger. From book recommendations, podcasts, and their card decks to spark valuable conversation.
5) Just Ingredients, beautiful clean ingredients for facial serums, face scrubs, deodorant, and more! "Their organic deodorant is my favorite on the market, and I just made the switch last month to their face oil. I'm sold. They ship quickly, too!"
6) The Velvet Bow Boutique, Melissa loves grabbing staple and fun pieces from the Velvet Bow Boutique. The owner Kayla, loves to find unique pieces that will fit all women, not matter their shape or size.
7) Bella Blue Children's Boutique, Shelley loves this little girl's boutique in Georgia. From beautiful dresses, cute toys, and little accessories. Shelley loves all the unique items and gifts.
8) Soy Flickers, Hallie loves these beautiful nontoxic candles. With scents like "library" and "wild berry cheesecake," we think you will love these candles!
9) Sartoria Femmina, a beautiful company focused on ladies' clothing. Ashley loves the custom pieces she has had created for her by Sartoria Femmina. They love to celebrate the beauty of the modern woman.
10) SouthernEscentuals, Ashley loves this shop! The scents are strong and smell just like their name.
11) The Whistling Kettle , a tea ship filled with the most unique and wonderful loose leaf teas. With season flavors like "Snowflake" and "Pumpkin Chai."
12) Lemon Tree Boutique, a fun boutique in Washington, IN if you are ever in the area make sure to stop by for a cute gift.