Today I am going to share a couple of my "favorite" things for November 2020. This could be a book, a product, or maybe even a thought. I hope you will find the content below fun, light, and heartfelt!
1) BLOM Original Headband: This is an Amazon Prime purchase! I originally got it for camping when I didn't want to focus too much on my hair but have found I love it every day. It stays put through my whole workout, which is very hard for me to believe. It's comfortable, and there is a variety of color options. You can wash it and even shrink if it is too large for your head—$ 14.95 on Amazon.
2) Candle Wick Trimmer: Especially around the holidays, I feel like I always have a candle burning in our home. I have spent the last 28 years cutting my wicks with scissors, and finally, I had my ultimate "treat yourself" moment and bought this set. When you trim the candle's wick, you reduce spots on your walls, increase your candle's life time, and create a better scent—$ 15.99 on Amazon.
3) Fellow Everywhere Mug: This was a Christmas present for my husband last year, but he finds this more and more handy during deer hunting season. He has the 12oz, and it holds just the right amount of coffee—$ 35.00 on Amazon.
4) CeraVe Retinol: Don't sleep on retinol. I have been using this for months, and I have seen improvement with my forehead wrinkles, blackheads, and chin acne. This is an excellent price for a quality product and will last awhile. I only need one pump for my whole face and neck. Target $16.99.
5) Factory J.Crew Slippers: I have bought myself, my mother in law, and my aunt all a pair of these. They are cozy, cute, and a great price. I wear them with little socks to keep my feet from getting smelly.
6) Dunkin Original Blend Whole Bean: My husband and I may buy a bougie bag of coffee every so often, but this is one of our staples for the most part. Taste great and is budget-friendly!
7) Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai and Blueberry: Our quarantine snack of choice in our household. We often catch one another grabbing a couple with our afternoon coffee. They are delicious, a little bit of a splurge, but we love them!
8) BOLD Ginger Ale: My jam, my favorite, my almost best friend. The Bold Ginger Ale just sparks so much joy for me. Now mind you, it's spicy.
Happy November MOD Family!