Tonight we have EIGHT items on our Christmas Favorites Gift Guide!
1) Ashley loves this beautiful oil diffuser from Target! Ashley, our shipping manager, is our favorite oil gal. Surprising us with different blends and benefits every time we are around her. Ashley said this is the perfect diffuser and is beautiful in person! Oil Diffuser | $27.99
2) Shelley loves these "Rifle Paper Co." file folders for all things organizational. Our Sales Manager Shelley loves to keep things clean and tidy while making the most of every space and keeping things together. Filer Folder | $15
3) The Full Focus Planner: Shelley and Hannah are both huge fans of this planner; they have been faithful users for almost two years. This planner works right alongside the book "Free to Focus" by Michael Hyatt. Planner | $38.00
4) The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine, how does our customer service manager Melissa keep everything in order? With lots and lots of espresso from her wonderful Breville. We recently got together for a retreat, and Melissa made us wonderful lattes every morning. Espresso Machine | $679.00
6) The Homesick Candles. Our Marketing Gal, Amy, grew up in Upstate NY. A friend bought her one of these candles awhile back and now she buys them for anyone moving away from home. They make a perfect gift for anyone who left a place they loved. $34.00
7) OXO Good Grips Pop Food Storage. Who doesn't love a little bougie kitchen storage items? These are clean, cute, and very functional. Perfect for storage and they make it easy to see what items you have in stock.
8) Tis the Season Bath and Body works Candle! This is one of the best scents for around the holidays when you want your home to smell like all things Christmas! Rich Red Apple, Sweet Cinnamon, Cedar wood.